Q. What am I offering you?
A. If you even suspect your voice and language skills need an uplift, you will be right.
Does your voice truly reflect your potential? So many voices tend to sound whiney – while others seem to be pushed down in the throat – don’t be that voice. You can develop a confident , free and authentic sound which carries your message to a target. It is not the language, but the speaker the listener wants to hear
- Are you a professional voice user? Do you know how to preserve your voice for a lifelong career as a speaker?
- If you are a personal trainer you have to enthuse your clients over loud music in the gym. Why not take as much care with your voice as you do your body?
- Young medicos or recently arrived medicos: why not work with a voice coach to help you succeed in your Viva and interviews?
- Does your vocal presence offer the right amount of gravitas when you present in the boardroom, interview, on set, stage, or conference?
You’ll walk away with:
- An understanding of how your voice and body carry habitual tensions and the awareness of how to undo them.
- The knowledge and tools to improve your vocal quality and deal with the anxiety issues which go hand in hand with public speaking of any kind.
- Insight into how to align this knowledge with your work and personal life.
- A Personal Development Plan to maximise your vocal development over a period of time