Establish your confident ‘voice privilege’ through one on one coaching with Dianne.
Dianne’s sessions include:
- Individualized help in establishing and addressing your skills and challenges
- Communication clarity
- Breathing skills and breath support
- Vocal quality improvement
- Speech and language proficiency
- Audience engagement techniques
- Performance anxiety management and confidence building skills
What you can expect to gain from your tailored voice coach program
- Find the confidence to speak your mind: empower yourself with vocal skills
- Be confident that you know how to maintain a strong speaking presence, under pressure
- Develop the ability to effectively articulate your message, under pressure
- Establish a vocal quality that is authentic and charismatic
- Acquire the ability to engage and empower your audience through this strong presence
- Launch into your speeches, presentations or pitches with energy and confidence
About Dianne Eden, OAM
Head of Voice and Acting at QUT for 23 years Dianne has nurtured two generations of QUT actors.
She has been recognised for her extraordinary commitment, with an Alan Edwards Lifetime Achievement Award.
Dianne is Australia’s first Designated Linklater voice teacher and works regularly at Shakespeare & Company, Massachusetts. Her post graduate work included voice, acting and text studies with Fran Bennett and Robert Benedetti (California Institute of Arts), Mel Shapiro (University of California and Los Angeles) Patsy Rodenburg (at Guild Hall, and National Theatre, London); and Cicely Berry (Royal Shakespeare Company).
She is currently a voice/speech consultant for corporate clients who are interested in increasing their impact in the workplace, actor auditions and any client who wishes to improve general voice and communication skills.