Q. What am I offering you?
A. Should you even suspect your voice and language skills need an uplift, you will be right. Trust your instincts and check them out.
Does your voice truly reflect the potential you feel you have? Too many voices sound weak or whiney – while other voices seem to be trapped in the throat – don’t be that voice. You can learn to speak with a confident , free and authentic sound which carries your message to a target. Here is your first tip: it is not the language, but the speaker the listener wants to hear
- Are you a professional voice user? Do you know how to preserve your voice for a lifelong career as a speaker?
- If you are a personal trainer you must enthuse your clients over loud music in the gym. Why not take as much care with your voice as you take with your body?
- Young medicos or recently arrived medicos: why not work with a voice coach to help you succeed in your Viva and interviews?
- Maybe your Trans Voice transition and health is an issue?
- Does your vocal presence offer the right amount of gravitas when you present in the boardroom, interview, on set, stage, or conference?
You’ll walk away with:
- An understanding of how your voice and body carry habitual tensions and the awareness of how to undo them.
- The knowledge and tools to improve your vocal quality and deal with the anxiety issues which go hand in hand with public speaking of any kind.
- Insight into how to align this knowledge with your work and personal life.
- A Personal Development Plan to maximise your vocal development over a period of time